Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Night Before Christmas

 I always get kind of sappy and sentimental during this time of year. Today, I will be at work until 4 pm which I personally think stinks a little. I think it's nuts that we are expected to work that late on a day that holds such importance to Christmas. Christmas Eve is the day to be excited about. Christmas is still coming and it's literally ONE SLEEP AWAY. All of the anticipation is built up to this day and then boom; it's Christmas. Before you know it; it's over my friends.

 I reminisce of Christmas' past and I remember last year on this day... It was very cold out and Rob's parents house was always really, really warm. So it was tough convincing me to leave the warm and cozy bubble I was in. We packed the little nine month old Alina in her snow suit and we took her 'skating'. She didn't really skate, but we did and it was really fun.



 Even though I'm working until late, I know that Christmas Eve will be happening for my family at the house. Rob's sister and her family are spending Christmas with us this year. So we have a five year old that Alina adores, to watch experience Christmas in her own five year old way. Alina already took well to receiving a present from Santa last weekend. So I think she just about has it all figured out..


Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy this special day and night leading up to the big one!


.

3 comments:

Noor Unnahar said...

Merry Christmas Haley.

Amanda said...

I hope you had an amazing Christmas! Alina looks beautiful in her snowsuit! xxxxx

Areeba said...

Happy Christmas Haley! I hope you 3 had super-duper fun!!