Monday, July 21, 2014

Victoria Weekend

 What a weekend! Rob surprised me with a trip to our favourite place; Victoria, B.C.!! We haven't been there since right before I found out I was pregnant. My mom just got back from her visit with my sister in Nova Scotia on Wednesday and Rob had her babysitting Alina overnight Saturday.

 On our way to Victoria-- Showing off a really great hat I found at my all time favourite shop; Oscar and Libby's -- Rob snapping shots of me walking downtown Victoria with my new hat!

 In our hotel checking out the view-- We were sooo excited to be out without the wee one, in our city again!!--Showing off a very delicious beer that is brewed in Victoria.

 We had a few stops before our final destination- I had to snap shots of us drinking yummy drinks out in the sun!

 We had a huge meal at Earl's- steak and prawns for me and a full rack of ribs for Rob!-- Posing at our favourite pub; Irish Times!!-- The music was a little too chill for us at Irish Times so we headed over to Darcy's Pub where the music was happening!--I got a picture with this strange individual. He had a full on mullet and he was also wearing a tutu... I couldn't decide if he was just goofing around or completely serious. He acted very offended when I asked to get a photo with him!

 The next day I ate at The Noodle Box for some spicy Kung Pao and it was pretty delicious. It was one of my sister's favourite places to eat at and so I had to snap some shots to text to her. I'm a brat, what can I say!?-- Rob's sad face to show how he was feeling Sunday morning. Luckily it just took a Tim Horton's breakfast sandwich and some fresh air to get him feeling better again!-- We returned home to a very happy little girl.

 I had an incredible birthday weekend. I got a new hat, some sweet Toms shoes and a fresh pair of grey tights. AND of course some great times spent with Rob in Victoria to add to our collection.

What would be your ideal birthday weekend?!











7 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! i'm glad you got to get out and about for a bit! xx

Tabitha Lee said...

I love Victoria. I wish I went there more often.That sounds like the perfect way to spend a birthday weekend! Glad you enjoyed some good old birthday fun! Must of been so nice to have some alone time with Rob too.

Unknown said...

Ahhh I love these pics! My boss was in Victoria while you were too! So random! It's like we kinda were in the same place at the same time just because I know him..haha

That hat is soooo cute!

Jade Wright said...

Steak, prawns, ribs, noodle boxes! My gosh. HEAVEN. Just the ultimate freaking HEAVEN. I love that he took you to your favorite place in the world :)

Oooooh Haley... I have news... I have ..... A BOYFRIEND! Looooong story..... one that shall hopefully be explained in an up and coming blogpost depending on how things go... <3

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My ideal birthday weekend - Brent and I would rent a convertible and cruise around. Hang out at the lake, have a spa day. Or go to the mountains. That would be nice. Anything relaxing.

I'm glad you had an awesome birthday!

Noor Unnahar said...

Yay for a great time Haley!!!!! My ideal birthday is certainly to be a cruise. The trouble is that there's no grand cruise in Karachi and I can't leave for a birthday cruise in next couple of years. I can wait though :)

Areeba said...

Whoop! Looks like you guys had great fun! Oh my! That tutu man must be kidding! Like imagine a grown up man in tutu, lol!