Friday, April 25, 2014

MHB- Week 22- Minimal

 This week I did what was required of me and that's about it. Although, there were two days that I did extra walking, which I totally include as some extra cardio. Hey, you take it where you can get it!

MONDAY-

Left to Right: Alina with her folks on Easter Sunday, the bunny on Easter and then a couple of pictures from Monday. I know.. I am looking pretty rough after my workout. It's the only picture I took!
Day 1- Fight Conditioning. Monday was a holiday for most people. Most people not being me. I had to work, which was fine. It was more of a low key kind of day. I ended up getting even more exercise though. I had to deliver medicine by foot to a house about six blocks away from the store. Then, I had to pick up a prescription from that same home and bring it back to the store. We filled the prescription and then I walked it back.. and then walked back to the store. I also walked to and from work that day as well. Soooo.. eight little jaunts in total! It was a good cardio day!

TUESDAY-

Two pictures of me waiting for my  manager to unlock the door at the store. The picture of me under the umbrella was from Monday on one of my many walks to a customer's house!
 Day 2- Rest! Tuesday started out really sunny, so I snapped a couple of photos while I was waiting. It was a busy day at work and I was rushing around all day until boom- it was closing time. I love days like that.

WEDNESDAY-

Alina had the remote in her hands and that was the best picture I could snap!
 Day 3- Fight Conditioning. I'm not going to lie; I cut some corners. Alina started to wake up and Rob has decided to return to the gym. He wasn't home and I was trying to speed things up a little. So when I missed a minute or so, I didn't rewind.. But, I was still a sweaty mess after, so I don't think it was a big deal. At the end of my work day I had to deliver some more meds on foot and then I walked home from there. More cardio!

THURSDAY-


 Day 4- Rest! The weather has been interesting here lately. Wednesday and Thursday the white pedals on the trees were being blown around by the wind and rain. So Thursday morning it looked like Time's Square on New Year's Day. Nature's confetti littered the sidewalks and I just had to snap a few shots while I waited to get into the store. Another good day. Although Alina really needs to try sleeping in a little so that I can get ready and maybe blog a bit before she wakes up...

FRIDAY-

 Day 5- Strength and Endurance. My workout was good. I have to admit that I didn't feel as exhausted as usual, which leads me to believe that I didn't totally push myself the hardest that I could. I snapped some photos of my body to refer to in a month from now, to see if I can maintain my current body with only working three days a week. I hope that I can.

 It's been a few weeks since I linked up with Yoga Pants. I was listening to Slacker Radio on my phone last night and I came across this song in my favourites.. Enjoy "Cough Syrup" by Young the Giant.

 Cough Syrup by Young the Giant on Grooveshark



Happy Friday everybody! Did you do anything this week that you were proud of !? Come on.. I'm sure there was something! (Or something you did that you weren't proud of .. whichever..)




4 comments:

Helene in Between said...

you look so so good! and i love that photo of her in the easter outfit- too cute!

Happy Fit said...

I am a firm believer in leaving a bit of gas in the tank at the end of a workout - exhaustion isn't the best indicator of results so this will be a great experiment month - I am very confident you will get great results doing the minimum, but I'm excited to find out how it works for you too :)

Re: Nature's Confetti - I LOVE IT!

Re: Proud - hmm. I ate a healthy tempeh, spinach and eggs breakfast just now, instead of Easter chocolate, so that's something to be proud of :)

Noor Unnahar said...

The tiredness on your face tells exactly what you've been doing ; hard work. It's been 22 weeks , how's the overall progress?
Alina looks so cute with those rabbit ears :3

Jade Wright said...

I loved Alina's Easter Bunny outfit. Too adorable. Sorry to hear that you had to work on the holiday - no worries, so did I here in South Africa on our holidays too!
You deliver prescriptions to people's houses!? Nice! Must be a nice walk and get away from the pharmacy during the days.
I've heard the weather is weird over there right now! My other Canadian buddy mentioned that it snowed!?

Did I do anything this week that I am proud of.......... uh... I ate my body weight in chocolate.

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com