Saturday, October 28, 2006

Comparisons

One year from October 20th-- my sister's birthday. It was the first time that Rob met Kyli and Joe. We like to call it their anniversary. Rob and I had only been dating for... a couple of weeks. We decided it was time for him to meet my sister and her ..ahem, boyfriend Joe.

Joe and I looking nice...a year ago.
















One year later..looking okay.. I could be better.















Smoochin' her sister..nice BOOBs and double
chin!














We look better a year later..haha
















Joe loving me.













Joe still loving me.















Rob and Haley's first picture...















Rob and Haley's most recent picture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all that love! Both couples are happy and cute looking so really, not much difference in a year. (=

Anonymous said...

You all are still glowing a year later! Love it!