Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm Likin' It..

I am now caught up on meeting Rob's entire famliy. And I am relieved that I have and am saddened that they are leaving tomorrow.

My life has been turned upside down.. and I kind of liked it. I liked having so many people around. Our life has been go go go...and we haven't stopped yet since the family reunited on the 12th.. But it's been nice to be busy. I said to Rob the other day... when I'm busy I'm tired and when I'm not I'm bored...you'll never win! It's true. So for now I am tired to be honest and am looking forward to some quiet time with my boy. I am going to miss his folks a lot though. Iam so used to having them around that the place will seem entirely empty when they leave...

I find it so refreshing meeting Rob's family because I learn more and more about him each time. He is so much like his mom. She's goofy and so outgoing.. And then he's a lot like his dad with his consideration and warm heart. His parents are so giving.. and that must be where Rob gets it.

Rob and I took his parents to Victoria for the weekend. They've never been and they really enjoyed themselves I think. We took them to Irish Times Pub and they were tappin' their toes and slappin' their hands against the table to this great Celtic Band. We had the best seat in the house, right beside the band. Rob and I danced to the song, "Into The Mystic". It's my sister and her boyfriend's wedding song to be.. We love it too now and didn't care who watched us dance. We got rid of everyone else in the bar and just danced.. I loved it.

Our weekend was a bit crazy but at the same time we had a great time. That's how life has been for me lately; crazy but I'm likin' it.

Family in Vic..smilin' pretty














Being Brats..














Just Us














The harbour

3 comments:

hollibobolli said...

Just the two of you dancing sounds so romantic!! It's really great you enjoy his family so much, because to a certain extent - you take on the family as much as the person.

Hugs.

kristen said...

What a great post. I'm glad you had a good time with Rob's family.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »