Thursday, October 13, 2005

Beats On..

Tonight. Tonight I am planning on going out on a date. We are going to dinner, decked out in beautiful outfits..to dine in one another's company.

I have made a date with Alex. We are going to a nice restaurant and I told her that I wanted her to be really dressed up. I am contemplating wearing my prom dress, just to be funny. But I don't think I have it in me just yet. I might even wear a nice dress, but put my oiler's jersey on over top. Hehe

To all the pervs that are requesting the penis pumpkin pictures..I am afraid to tell you that it is too late. The pumpkin has been tossed...by my aunt. I am unable to .... wait... Maybe she didn't just yet. I'll check tonight and if it's there..I shall take a picture of it for all of you. I will also take a picture of my winning pumpkin too.

My sister's 26th is next weekend.. And I am going to Victoria. Well I believe *we are going and *he can meet my sister and her boyfriend. Yah!! I am really looking forward to it. We're going to get shittered. Good times I say.

Soooo I am off for an interesting enough evening. I hope to meet up with *him later on, as sickening as that sounds... Like I haven't been around *him enough. Oh but it's just the beginning and it's only going to get more sickening. The feeling in me is strong...and with each passing day it's getting even stronger. Here's to my bruised, glued together.. barely beating broken heart!! A little dramatic..but good effect..

7 comments:

Mama said...

I love hearing you! That is such an amazing feeling! Hope you are having a yummy dinner too...

HUGS!~m

Anonymous said...

You sound great Haley! Much love to you =)

Chubby Chocolate said...

HALEY!!!!!!

Don't think about the negative, just go with the flow!! Do what makes you happy. If you end up getting hurt in the end (which might never happen) than be happy that you had a nice ride! Man, I miss that feeling. I haven't felt that way about a guy in a while.

hollibobolli said...

Yay!!! Karen and I have been called "pervs"!! She told me last night, but for the life of me I could not figure out who would call us pervs.. I'm glad it was you.

And I can honestly say - after bartending for years when I was younger.. I have never heard the word "shittered". You learn something new every day!

Have fun!

cassy said...

Hope you had a great time.

And about the broken heart...I've got one too...you just sometimes have to do what CC said and go with the flow. Take it slow and just listen to your heart.

Don't be scairt!

ME said...

I dont think any of these ladies are pervs :) They are angles of LOVEEEEEE :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... vaughan bassett furniture Laurent bruat watch lund cadillac care product review skin Black inventor electric dryer Chest hair laser removal virginia